World Nutella Day
Facts on Nutella
- Nutella is a chocolatey hazelnut spread, introduced to the market in 1964 becoming an instant success.
- One jar of Nutella is sold every 2.5 seconds throughout the world.Nutella is sold in over 75 countries.
- Nutella is made from sugar, palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, lecithin, and vanillin. The two main ingredients are sugar and palm oil.
- Nutella has 70% saturated fat and processed sugar. A two-tablespoon serving of Nutella has 200 calories including 99 calories from 11 grams of fat and 80 calories from 21 grams of sugar.
- Nutella is well liked in social media as well, at the last glance Nutella’s Facebook page has over 17 million likes.