National Coffee Day
Facts on Coffee
- Coffee is a brewed beverage with a strong flavor prepared from the roasted seeds of the coffee plant.
- The busiest time to get a caffeine buzz during the week is 8 a.m., 10 a.m. on the weekends.
- Daily coffee drinkers in the U.S. daily total 100 million, which is approximately 85% of American adults.
- The annual money spent on specialty coffee in the U.S. 18 million dollars.
- The percent of Coffee drinkers who add cream and/or sugar to their coffee is 65%.