National Banana Split Day
Food Facts on Banana Splits
- Banana splits contain a banana split down the middle down the middle, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice cream.
- The Banana split is topped with hot fudge sauce, pineapple, strawberry sauce, topped with whipped cream and cherries.
- Bananas are a sweet, firm with a creamy flesh fruit.
- Bananas come prepackaged in their own yellow jackets and are available for harvest throughout the year.
- The banana splits dessert has been around since the early 1900s.