National Vanilla Pudding Day
Food Facts on Vanilla Pudding
This creamy, classic dessert is made by carefully simmering together milk, sugar, salt, butter, vanilla extract and cornstarch.
Vanilla pudding can be served right off the stove or after it’s been chilled.
The delicious, creamy pudding we know and love today has been around since the 19th century. its first line of instant pudding in the 1950s
Vanilla pudding has been the victim of a boring smear campaign… is chocolate is secretly behind it?
A rich, fragrant, luscious vanilla — using beans or pure extract to impart flavor — is a wonderful taste not to be underestimated.
Share the post "May 22 – National Vanilla Pudding Day"
National Strawberries and Cream Day
Food Facts on Strawberries
- The strawberry has about 200 seeds in every berry and they are the only fruit with the seeds outside.
- Strawberries are full of a special substance that can help fight cancers. They are also full of flavonoids, which form part of the strawberry’s red color.
- Ninety-four percent of US households consume strawberries.
- Eight strawberries have more vitamin C than an orange, that’s 140% of our daily recommended amount.
- Strawberries are rich in nitrate and can increase the flow of blood & oxygen to the muscles by 7%, preventing muscle fatigue and making exercise easier.
Share the post "May 21 – National Strawberries and Cream Day"